Our expertise is your strength
Breadth and depth
We know the sectors and cases in which regulation and environmental law become relevant.
POSSER SPIETH WOLFERS & PARTNERS covers the entire range of commercially relevant regulation and environmental law. We have extensive experience of highly complex cases with economic and political significance.
- Litigation: we have more than 20 years’ experience of complex proceedings before administrative and constitutional courts, European courts, civil and international courts of arbitration as well as before regulatory and environmental agencies.
- Negotiations: our advice is legally sound, commercially prudent and politically cognisant for your most important discussions and negotiations. We are there to help you with your strategy and implementation.
- Transactions: for decades now, we have given advice on transactions whose success hinges on the successful handling of regulatory and environmental law matters; we know the issues and critical situations.
- Groundbreaking projects for the future: we are happy to evaluate, structure and safeguard new, groundbreaking projects with you. This includes political-legal communication and advice on potential new regulatory mechanisms and legislation.
- Political know-how: we are well aware of the significance of political parameters for the implementation of projects that are often controversial. We have firm contacts that go back decades and a major reputation in the political sphere. We are able to lobby on your behalf, and we are used to distilling complex legal issues to the key points and coordinating with you or your advisors legally and efficiently.
- Teamwork: we have decades of experience in advising as part of a larger team and working closely with other consultants, whether these are internal or external, national or international. If requested, we can put together larger teams for you.